Hey! And welcome to my photography page.
Photography has always been a big part of my life. And even as I look back on this past year, I can see how much I’ve progressed in such a short time. But really, to tell the truth. I am totally not the one who just points the camera and shoots. God has given me this gift. To see the world through different eyes, and show others the beauty of God’s creation. Without Him, I would never be where I am right now.
And often times, when I’m stressed, or have 1,000 tabs open in my brain, I grab my camera and just shoot. Being on the ground looking at a tiny dew drop reminds me of who I really am, and who He is.
I pray your blessed by
my His work!
And thank you much for stopping by! Oh and, ya know. If you want to type some cool words in the box below…it’d make me smile ^_^
- The cross my reminder, His love is forever!
- Small baby bunnies ^_^
- Raspberries are the absolute best!
- Music…love having it playing wherever i’m at
- My sidekick 🙂
- Being the channel for God’s love to flow to the orphans
- By any body of water…a stream, the ocean! ♥
- My best friends…better known as my lively and spunky family ^_^
- Rainy days, waking up to the pitter patter on the windows